Reel Crankie – line winding tool
This product is used to retrieve the bait and drop-weight so as not to have to manually re-wind the line back on the reel from a deep depth. It is not designed to fight the fish.
The 15 degree flexible shaft, with universal type joint, extending from the Reel Crankie is then attached to a hand-held 3/8 in., battery powered drill (not included). This quick-action design gives you the ability to use the Reel Crankie in a rocking boat or a situation where you want to crank line back on your reel a deep depth. Off-shore fishermen are using the Reel Crankie for deep-dropping with Swordfish, Snapper, and Grouper.
Currently, the Reel Crankie fits Shimano, Penn, AVET and Alutecnos reels, as detailed below.
- # 1 REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGARA 80-W and 50-W also GRAPHITE 50-W and 50-W LRS model will also fit: NEW MODEL 20-A and 30-A graphite trolling reel
- #1S REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGARA 20 and 30W reels
- # 2 REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGARA # 12 and # 16, also older size SHIMANO graphite 20 and 30 trolling reels
- # 3 REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGARA # 130 reel
- # 4 REEL CRANKIE fits: older styles of PENN REELS,size 30, 30w, 50 and 50w and two speed 30& 50 w models
- # 5 REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN REELS 30 T and 30 TW, not two speed models reels
- # 6 REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN 80 TW and 80 T reels, not two speed models reels
- # 7 REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN old style gold handle 2 speed reels 80 W and 80 regular reels
- # 8 REEL CRANKIE fits: NEW PENN MODEL 70 VS and 80 VS model reels
- # 9 REEL CRANKIE fits: NEW PENN MODEL 30 and 50 VS reels
- # 2010 AVET REELS Single and two speed, LX, JX, SX, HX, MXL, MXJ
- # 2010 Shimano TLD 20 and 25
- # 2010 Torsar models 16, 16N, 20, 3o and 40
- # 2010 Shimano Tyrnos models 12, 16, 20 and 30
- # 2010 Shimano Tiagra 12, 16, 30W, 50, 50W & 80W