Shop with peace of mind knowing all of our items are guaranteed authentic.
on orders over $100
Hassle Free Returns
Didn't enjoy your order as expected? No worries! We make it easy to process returns and exchanges.
Recipe Videos from Custom Rod & Reel
Catch, Clean, Cook
Wahoo Poke Bowls
Combine & Stir Marinade
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 chopped jalapeño (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Thai roasted red chili
- 1 small handful of chopped cilantro
Cube 1.5 lb of fresh Wahoo and toss with marinade. Cover and let marinate for 1 hour.
Stir again, garnish with avocado, more cilantro, and sesame seeds. Serve with plantain chips.
Blackened Fish Tacos
- 2 lbs fresh Mahi Mahi or any other white fish
- Blackened Seasoning
- Taco shells
- Coleslaw- season with salt, pepper, garlic, rice vinegar, olive oil
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Red Onion- pickled in rice vinegar for a few hours (longer the better).
- Plenty of lime
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro
Filet the Mahi into taco size pieces. Coat with butter and sprinkle with blackened seasoning. Grill.
Mix Shredded coleslaw with salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, and rice vinegar. Chop red onion and soak in vinegar for a few hours (longer the better) to pickle. Chop mango, avocado,cilantro and lime. Place cooked fish in taco shells. Use up all of your toppings. Squeeze fresh lime and Enjoy!